Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Judgement Day Is Not May 21

In as much as I will want to disagree with Harold Camping's prediction, it calls for us to really take another look at our lives and know if we are ready to face judgement day. It bring to fore what will certainly happen but the time it will no one know. That is what `the Bible says. So the question is ARE YOU READY?
Here is an insight of what some people are saying:
Family Radio founder Harold Camping's widely publicized prediction that Jesus will rapture his church on Saturday, May 21 is foolish and irresponsible, said local clergy on Tuesday.
But it serves as a reminder that people should live as if this day could be the last, they said."I've already received an email today, as fate would have it, saying 'What do I do about that? Should I be frightened about that?" said David Cotton, parish associate at First Presbyterian Church of Manasquan and manager of Pastoral Care at Jersey Shore University Medical Center."As a Christian, I completely believe that Jesus coming back is a good thing, a beautiful thing, a positive thing. He's going to restore the earth to the Garden of Eden. It's nothing but good, and to scare people and frighten people has it backwards," Cotton said.People believe Camping because he speaks as if his words are "gospel truth," Cotton said. "He doesn't say, 'This is my opinion,' or, 'This is what I think,' or 'This is what I've conjured up.' He says it as if it's a foregone conclusion.

As far as I know and from what i understand from my knowledge of the Bible, the judgement day is certainly not May 21. 



Let me know what yours opinions are.

1 comment: